TRUSTWORK is a management, research and development-driven Ghanaian consulting company with a growing footprint in Africa. Our focus is on provision of innovative services and solutions to public, private and non-governmental (NGO) sector clients. In line with the broader developmental challenges and central to the company’s approach is the need to empower institutions through the development of innovative research, integrated management solutions and models; the promotion of best practices as well as delivering effective solutions that are grounded in evidence-based research.
The company is chaired and managed by Professor Emmanuel Jediael Ophir (Ph.D.) and a team of well qualified and experienced professionals, who bring to the company a blend of hard-development operational and strategic management skills, as well as a deep understanding of domestic and international corporate governance and socio-economic issues.
Founded in 2005, TRUSTWORK areas of specialization are:
- Capacity Building and Training
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Planning Advisory Services (PAS)
- Tourism Consulting Services
- Management Consulting Services
- Agricultural Development, Trade and Economic Advisory Services
- Policy Formulation, Strategic Education and Communication Services
- Corporate Governance and Enterprise Development
- Investment and Financial Advisory Services
- Procurement Advisory Services
- Natural Resources Utilization and Support Services
For each area, TRUSTWORK’s starting point is simple – We Listen, Learn and Respond, in order to develop mutually beneficial and empowering partnerships, by providing professional, specialized research and consulting services. We not only generate sustainable solutions for our clients, but also work with them to achieve their strategic objectives.
In keeping with the aims and objectives of the TRUSTWORK programs, the organization has built a collaborative relationship with public, private organizations and international institutions aimed at ensuring that a full complement of resources, skills and expertise are available for effective and efficient service delivery.