Micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), entrepreneurs, MDAs and MMDAs, policy makers, policy implementers and state enforcement agencies, banking institutions/financiers, academics and researchers, international agencies, and other service providers, Institutions and Professionals -who design, implement, manage, monitor, evaluate, and fund programs and policies for stimulating MSMEs.
- Training workshops -Sharing, Policy Dialogue, and Learning
- Exhibitions: showcasing MSMEs products, services and support programmes
- Establishing contacts and partnerships
- Network, connect and do business
- Women Entrepreneurship Forum
- Youth Entrepreneurship Forum
- Financing and marketing opportunities for MSMEs operators and investors
Conference and Exhibition
(Thematic sessions, Policy Dialogue, Training & Working Group Sessions, Exhibition and Networking)
- Special sessions on Women and Youth Entrepreneurship
Pre Conference Event
Stakeholders Meeting and Launching –Fostering Partnership for Sustainable Growth of MSMEs in Africa.
- Opportunity to learn from renowned experts and practitioners in the field, and making contacts.
- Gain valuable understanding of effective MSMEs Development strategies and innovative tools.
- Identify Risks involved in MSMEs operations and how to mitigate them.
- As marketing and investment attraction event, there will be an exhibition by MSMEs and other organizations in both private and public sectors. Participants will learn about new products, services and support programmes tailored to meet their needs, as well as establishing partnerships.
- Financing and investment opportunities for MSMEs.
Outcome of Conference
By the end of the conference, participants will take back a deep knowledge of best practices in sustainable MSMEs’ growth strategies and innovative ways of attracting market and Investments;
- Public sector participants will have an in depth knowledge of the challenges facing MSMEs operators and how to solve them.
- Private sector operators will understand what the perceived risks of financiers and markets are and what they look out for in selecting businesses/projects for financing and how to address these in their businesses/project applications to improve their financing and market success.
- Participants will be equipped with innovative and modern methods of growing MSMEs sustainably in the context of lessons learnt in various countries of both the developing and developed world.
Participants will be supporting the conference by paying a subsidized participation fee as their contribution to helping raise the required amount for organizing the event.
We respectfully seeking for your organization’s collaboration in organizing this event, and ready to have a discussion with you on the partnership details.
TRUSTWORK Ghana in partnership with ED. BANNERMAN & ASSOCIATES, BOTSWANA